Upcoming Trainings and Webinars
- Jun 25, 2021, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTUnited States, United StatesThis course will explore the evolving role of pharmacists in a value based health environment. Participants of this course will learn to employ traditional pharmacy skills to reduce healthcare costs and support primary care teams.
- Jun 18, 2021, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMUnited States, United StatesExplore the changing role of the primary care provider in a value-based medical environment. Participants will learn strategies to excel at documentation, implementing care coordination, building a specialist network and other activities to reduce healthcare costs.
- Jun 11, 2021, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDTWebinarThis course will provide the best practices for staffing and implementing chronic care management (CCM). It will also provide step-by-step billing instructions in order to stay compliant with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS).
- Jun 11, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTUnited StatesThis course will introduce the concept of value-based care along with the four functional areas; population health, medical economics, utilization management and provider relations. This one-hour webinar will also explain policy, programs, and services that is used to navigate this approach.
- Jun 04, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTUnited States, United StatesThis course will explore the modern role that registered nurses play in value based primary and specialty care clinics. Participants will be empowered to develop career plans to lead care teams; including care coordination programs.